Sunday, February 21, 2010

craving an authentic NY bagel


for my mom's 50th birthday last summer, we went on a trip to new york, and met up with the boys on tour. i'm not sure if missing New York led me to looking at my NYC pictures... or if looking at NYC pictures led me to missing New York. either way, i'm seriously craving an authentic NY bagel. anyone know where i can find one in L.A.?

my new york trip: june 4 - june 7, 2009


post-red-eye breakfast

shopping in soho
central park
new york city reunion: "we're in new york!"
broadway show: we went to see guys n dolls. starring lauren graham!

the most amazing dinner: freeman's in the LES.

city people. the walking man.

i love my boyfriend. my kpo.

statue of liberty. day 3.
remember 9/11.
local natives @ bowery ballroom.
thanks mom for an amazing trip to new york!
i love you and our adventures.
on the road again...

No comments: