Thursday, April 9, 2009

on the road again.

so the boys will be on their way up the coast to canada and back next week through the end of the month. tours are great for the band, but for me, that means two weeks without his kisses. i make the most of the time to myself, and i've already got a few shows on my own calendar for checking out, but i also can't help wanting to countdown the days.

but i've gotta take it day by day... or week by week.. who knows what kind of huge tour they'll end up on in the near future. eep. it is so bittersweet. but i'm proud. and happy for them. they deserve it.

next monday lykke li is going to be dj-ing at the standard in hollywood. as much as i dislike the standard, i'm looking forward to checking out her set. djs in general fascinate me, with their cool lean and presumably elite music taste. [if only that were true with them all]. i have a feeling lykke li will entertain my inner foot loose.

1 week til coachella take off... :)

No comments: